In the recent weeks that we’ve delivered our series of resource tips for healthcare, we’ve received so many encouraging and inspiring stories of tenacity, passion, and drive from those working on the front line to care for and rehabilitate our communities.
We thank you for all you are doing.
Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
Knowing your focus has been stretched to new lengths, we want to ensure you’ve had opportunity to browse the resource tips compiled for you by Perficient’s healthcare technology experts. For quick reference, we’ve summarized them here by category.
Each link below provides tips you can quickly put to use:
- Update your website beyond your COVID-19 webpages
- Communicate to non-English-speaking audiences
- Understand user needs right now – build a site survey feedback loop
Solidify Consumer Relationships
- Take steps to fully communicate virtual care options
- What does it mean to be your users’ trusted COVID-19 adviser?
- How COVID-19 is breaking down silos – rapid response communication requires a true and deep partnership
- Rebuilding in the aftermath – here’s what healthcare organizations will need to do
We truly hope that these resource tips serve as a source of inspiration and empowerment for you.
Our deep experience has helped the world’s leading healthcare organizations transform with digital. We welcome the opportunity to help you achieve greater success.
If we can help you or your organization through the next steps, please let us know.