Part of the fun of owning Service Cloud Strategy at Perficient is getting to participate in industry events and conferences. We like to stay on top of innovative trends in the industry at large, not just the Salesforce ecosystem, because it’s critical to the success of our clients. Learning and sharing are part of our DNA, that’s why we attend events like the CSI Member Summit and in two weeks will be attending the 10th Annual Contact Center Exhibition (ACCE) in Seattle.
Read on for our thoughts on why we think the ACCE in particular is such an important event to attend.
Why is Perficient attending this year’s ACCE?
- ACCE is a once a year opportunity to hear from a wide range of experienced and talented speakers
- From contact center managers to analysts to technology specialists, there’s something for everyone
- Want to see how customer focused organizations like Starbucks and Alaska Airlines run their contact centers?
- Get rare and unique access to learn from their strengths and challenges on site in Seattle
- Representing Perficient, I look forward to meeting and sharing knowledge with fellow attendees and participants
- As usual, we’ll come prepared to talk to our implementation and platform experience with Service Cloud and KCS
- There’s no better way to learn what’s going on across the industry than listening to the people on the front-lines
- At ACCE – real contact center professionals get to share their recent experiences and successes through Case Studies
If that doesn’t pique your interest, you might be in the wrong industry.
If you already know you’re going – reach out on the conference social network and I’ll see you there.