Whether its online, in-store, or multichannel, customer experience (CX) is a key differentiator for businesses. Extending beyond the front-end purchase experience, CX encompasses the total journey of a customer’s interactions with your brand. Customer care, how well customers are taken care of while they interact with your brand, is a giant piece of the customer experience pie. In light of this, this is why smarter, strategic customer care strategies pay dividends.
Consumers are digitally savvy, well informed, and more demanding than ever.
Forrester says that customers expect easy, effective, deeply personal service – and this is shaping customer service technology priorities. Just as critical as the quality of your products and services is how well you provide personalized software-based experiences to customers (on a similar note, read more on how to build the perfect brand experience in call centers). Not investing in resources that digitally transform customer care will become a competitive disadvantage. You must provide consistent, on-brand customer care experiences across all channels.
Our latest guide, Top Technology Trends for Smarter, Strategic Customer Care, explores:
- Technology trends for smarter and more strategic customer care
- How these trends impact your business
- Five considerations before implementing technologies to improve customer care
You can also learn more about these customer care technology trends in related blog posts.
- Analytics help you anticipate customer needs
- IoT proactively resolves product and service issues
- Self-service increases customer engagement
- AI enhances customer service experiences
- Omnichannel experiences amplify customer loyalty
- Cloud enables customer care anywhere