While we rolled into 2017, I thought it would be neat to see what our readers were, well, reading. Without further ado, here are the top 10 blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote that seemed to be popular among readers. They’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- The 8 Unicorns In Healthcare And Biotech
- Pfizer’s CIO Outlines 5 IT Strategies For Success
- What Is The Difference Between E2B(R2) And E2B(R3)?
- Three’s Company: Who Leads Gartner’s BI And Analytics Quadrant?
- 3 BI And Analytics Trends That Are Hard To Deny
- Integrating Veeva Vault eTMF With CTMS
- Pfizer’s New Mobile App Attempts To Tackle Medication Adherence
- Gartner’s List Of 5 Cool Vendors In Life Sciences
- Is Your Day Job Killing You? Mine Just Saved My Life
- What Is E2B(R3)?
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
On a personal note, thank you very much for your continued readership!