According to the IDC’s Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Spending Guide, implementing AI has become a necessity for businesses to become more agile, innovate, and scale. And it appears that more companies are coming to terms with this as global spending is expected to reach more than $110 billion by 2024.
In season 1 episode 3 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Christine Livingston, Perficient’s Managing Director and Chief Strategist of AI, discuss trends in AI, the value of big data and data quality, supervised learning, AI ethics, and more.
Data is the single most important element to the success of your machine learning program. – Christine Livingston, Managing Director and Chief AI Strategist, Perficient
Data Realities for Implementing AI
- Trends in AI and machine learning [2:29]
- How cloud adoption is helping accelerate AI adoption [4:10]
- Real versus hype [7:45]
- Value of data in AI and machine learning [10:55]
- Data quality and governance [12:10]
- Three Vs: Volume, variety and veracity of training data [ 15:47]
- Avoiding inherent human bias [18:27]
- Data scientists and engineering skillsets [20:53]
- AI ethics and implications [25:22]
- Why are software vendors adding AI to their platforms [29:41]
- Intelligent automation [32:20]
- Conversation commerce use cases (Automotive, Retail, Healthcare) [34:37]
- Intelligent automation loan processing use case [37:14]
- Affordability and ROI [38:02]
- How to accelerate your AI journey [39:10]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Christine Livingston, Perficient Managing Director and Chief Strategist of AI
Learn More About Our AI Solutions
If you are interested in learning more about Perficient’s AI services capabilities or would like to contact us, click here. Our experts can help you start implementing AI in a meaningful way no matter where you fall on the AI maturity model.