Inspired Digital Experiences for Manufacturing & Automotive
Whether you’re just beginning your digital transformation journey or are well on your way, we invite you to explore our partnership with Adobe and our diverse capabilities in manufacturing and automotive.
One month into 2017, and the Adobe Practice at Perficient Digital is off and running. And speaking of running, we’re excited to announce our campaign for 2017: Built to Run.
The spirit of this campaign is focused on Digital Marketing, and its purpose is to promote the Adobe Solutions and Services we offer. More specifically, how we help our customers build beautiful and help them run their marketing efforts more effectively and efficiently…it’s “Built to Run” all the way around.
It also supports the broader “end-to-end is just the beginning” campaign launched by our agency last year, which helps companies DREAM BIG, BUILD BEAUTIFUL, MEASURE CONFIDENTLY, OPTIMIZE OBSESSIVELY. We’re seeing tremendous success by establishing strong build frameworks for our customers that ultimately lead to a better “run” marketing operation with increasing returns on the overall investment with Adobe Technologies.
Throughout the coming year, our thought leaders from across Perficient Digital will share their perspectives, insights, and stories around the theme of Built to Run. Here is just a sampling of recent articles:
- User Admin Console (Classic UI) & Crashing Browsers
- Why DAM Is Important to Your Web Content System
- Digital Marketing Strategy – The Power of Iterative Growth
- Expand Adobe Experience Manager Content Reach with Amazon Alexa
- The Ultimate Retail Experience: Fluid Experiences in AEM
- Good Change Management Is Key for New AEM Content Authors
- CMO’s Perspectives on Digital Transformation in 2017
- Proving Adobe Marketing Cloud on Microsoft Azure
We invite you to keep coming back for more as we forge ahead in 2017! And to make your life easier, subscribe below to the Adobe Weekly Digest to get a weeks’ worth of articles delivered to your inbox.