Now that February is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in January – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- 4 Ways You Can Improve The Clinical Data Review Process
- Top 10 Life Sciences Blog Posts Of 2016
- Leveraging Value Added Data For Clinical Data Review In DMW
- Reviewing Clinical Data With Value Added And External Data
- This Week: Learn How To Improve The Pharma-Patient Relationship
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.