Today’s banking customers are far more complex than they once were. The experiences made standard by revolutionary players like Amazon and Uber have contributed to a drastic shift in customer expectations, across all industries. Customers have grown accustomed to the convenience and visibility made possible using elevated technologies and data insights.
In fact, the Future Digital Finance conference in Austin, Texas, plans to discuss just this. This year, its agenda focuses on tactics to improve digital banking and create better user experiences.
Participants from leading financial institutions will discuss complex topics, including the following:
- How to maintain a human touch while also delivering cutting-edge digital experiences
- How digital banking can contribute to improved financial health and wellness
- Improving the alignment between cross-functional teams to improve end products
- Leveraging data to increase ROI
- How financial institutions can appeal to multigenerational customers
- How customer feedback fosters increased digital capabilities
Our financial services and strategy teams are excited about how a refreshed emphasis on these themes will contribute to growth and innovation for financial services institutions.
If you’re attending Future Digital Finance and would like to connect, let our director of digital strategy Kevin Colletti, know by connecting with him on LinkedIn.