This week, Perficient’s Customer Engagement Solutions team launched a preview of a product that extends native Amazon Connect capabilities. After working with many customers in migrating contact centers to Amazon Connect, our team wanted to create a solution that assists in managing custom-developed modules from a unified web-based interface.
Administrative Tool Features
The Administrative tool simplifies:
- Maintenance of large Amazon Connect deployments
- Updates to custom-developed Amazon Connect components
- Adding and removing new features
IVR Prompts Management Module
In this blog post, we focus on IVR Prompts Management module of the Administrative tool.
The video demo below demonstrates IVR Prompts manager in action. You’ll see how you can use this module to:
- Enable simplified management of contact flow prompts
- Simplify contact flow consolidation for use with multiple languages
- Minimize risk of updating prompts
- Export and import prompts through a CSV document
Customer engagement goes beyond customer service. Our team takes pride in our personal approach to the customer journey. We typically help enterprise clients transform and modernize their contact center with platforms like Amazon Connect, a self-service, cloud-based contact center service.
We have over 10 years of experience in delivering customer care solutions, including building, supporting, and deploying contact center solutions.
For more information on how Perficient can help you get the most out of Amazon Connect, please contact us here.