This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that May is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in April – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Where Did The Name Argus Safety Come From?
- Regulatory Report Tracking In Oracle Argus Safety
- The Elephant In The (Server) Room
- Admit It, Finding The SME At Your Organization Ain’t Easy
- Where’s The Amazon Dash Button For Pharma?
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.