We take you through 10 best practices, considerations, and suggestions that can enrich your Microsoft Teams deployment and ensure both end-user adoption and engagement.
It’s absolutely stunning atmosphere here in Chicago. What a breathtaking use of technology and level of energy with 23,000 technology folks here at Microsoft Ignite. It took two full days just to arrange chairs for the keynote!
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella spoke about how businesses are being transformed and will be the focus of Microsoft along with end customers. This is the very same opportunity that is driving Microsoft’s transformation. In the past 12 months, Microsoft had significant momentum and that comes from all users. Every business out there is a digital or software company and that creates amazing opportunity for Microsoft. Some of the announcements coming up include:
1. New capability of how Window updates fundamentally change how they deliver security. Holographic computers
2. Surface hub will be displayed today
3. Windows server and system center 2016
4. Azure stack
5. SQL 2016 – stretch your SQL tables to azure
6. Operations mgmt suite – one control play for all security, analytics, orchestration
7. Advanced threat analytics – make possible for every organization behaviorally all of logs and AD to detect advanced threats to isolate them
Perficient has many attendees here at Ignite, so stay tuned for many more interesting posts.
Throughout the conference, Perficient’s Microsoft experts will be available in booth No. 330 to demonstrate how companies can deploy enterprise solutions that promote user adoption, increase operational productivity, and drive measurable business value.