Learn how Perficient’s Oracle ERP and HCM practice is transforming our own back office from Oracle E-Business Suite to Oracle Cloud. Perficient’s Vice President of People, Andrea Lampert, Chief Financial Officer, Paul Martin, Vice President and Controller, Susan Adomite, and our Oracle ERP Directors, Matt Makowsky (Finance) and Holly Higgins-Smith (HCM) discuss how we’re modernizing core business functions with Oracle Cloud to scale and grow.
- Cloud ERP: From a new chart of accounts and detailed analytics all the way up to boardroom-ready financial statements – live in just nine months!
- Cloud HCM: As a global firm with 6,500+ employees, we’re modernizing HR functions and improving the employee experience while better
Join us for a discussion that will include:
- Cloud ERP and HCM implementation strategy and approach
- Leveraging Accounting Hub to access transactions in legacy systems
- Long-term global footprint which includes Oracle Projects, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, and Cloud Expenses for a fully integrated solution in the cloud
- Combining Absence Management, and Time and Labor with Projects
- Integrating Kyriba for treasury management and ONESOURCE for tax
- Lessons learned and building your own business case for transformation
Come prepared with your questions for Perficient’s team. If you’re unable to attend the live event, all registrants will receive links to the presentation materials and a recording of the on-demand webinar post-event. Register today!