We are excited to announce our partnership with Kyriba and dedicated practice to provide our Oracle clients with a robust cloud-based treasury management solution. Specializing in cloud-based business transformation, Perficient’s new Treasury Technology practice will improve client’s global banking footprints through bank connectivity and address concerns for payment fraud.
Named a leader by IDC for treasury and finance, Kyriba optimizes cash and risk management, payments and working capital strategies through a highly secure Software-as-a-Service platform.
Bank connectivity is one of the most complicated aspects of an ERP project. The top reasons are as follows:
- Globally, there is no standard format that is utilized by banks. Many countries, and even banks within those countries, have their own distinctive file layout, so each payment file and bank statement file may require custom development and testing.
- Payment fraud is now a high-priority concern
- The parts of ERP projects that are dependent upon bank connectivity and communication are subject to the timing constraints of the bank to support integrations and testing
- Businesses need the flexibility to define new banking relationships without the large, inflated IT projects
- Current SWIFT compliance standards require a company to maintain internal SWIFT domain proficiency, requiring annual review of documentation and re-certifications.
- Building bank connectivity without the Kyriba solution requires costly and risky custom development
“Perficient’s Treasury Technology practice is part of its Oracle National Business Unit as we believe the solution is synergistic with ERP implementations especially cloud migrations that provide business transformational opportunities for our clients,” said Stuart Massey, General Manager at Perficient. “With more than 2,000 clients worldwide and 65,000 total users, we believe Kyriba will continue to revolutionize the treasury management space.”