In 2020, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology released the CMS Final Rule, which puts patients first by giving them access to their health information when they need it, in a way they can best use it.
Payers that deal with federal healthcare plans have to do the following:
- Patient Access API: Provide a FHIR-based API that lets patients access claims and information via third-party applications
- Provider Directory API: Make Provider Directory information available via a publicly available FHIR-based API
- Payer to Payer transfer: Allow members or patients to request that their records are transferred to another payer
On May 6, join Perficient and Red Hat as they discuss the latest trends in healthcare, including the CMS Final Rule.
Our Red Hat experts employ a combination of strategic and tactical activities to quickly get you on the right path to digital healthcare transformation through solution architecture and app modernization. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to map your interoperability roadmap for success leveraging OpenShift
- How Perficient and Red Hat helped a leading senior healthcare provider develop a plan and implement a modern platform that supports integration and meet interoperability needs
Although this is a healthcare-focused webinar, those outside of healthcare are also welcome to attend.
Register to reserve your spot today!