- Patient Access API: Provide a FHIR-based API that lets patients access claims and information via third-party applications
- Provider Directory API: Make Provider Directory information available via a publicly available FHIR-based API
- Payer to Payer transfer: Allow members or patients to request that their records are transferred to another payer
Application modernization is a growing area of focus for enterprises. If you’re considering this path to cloud adoption, this guide explores considerations for the best approach – cloud native or legacy migration – and more.
On May 6, join Perficient and Red Hat as they discuss the latest trends in healthcare, including the CMS Final Rule.
- How to map your interoperability roadmap for success leveraging OpenShift
- How Perficient and Red Hat helped a leading senior healthcare provider develop a plan and implement a modern platform that supports integration and meet interoperability needs