In the age of Covid-19, the healthcare industry has seen massive, accelerated shifts in digital transformations. This means that the meaning of interoperability now shifts to connected devices, data privacy, and more. With patient records becoming more and more accessible between systems, the organizational focus now lies on standards of regulation vs. standard of sharing.
In season 1 episode #6 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Mike Porter, Perficient’s Chief Strategist for CRM and Data, discuss HL7 FHIR standards, data privacy, data governance, and more.
- Four levels on interoperability [3:56]
- Solving the organizational level of interoperability [12:02]
- Preparing for the new CMS FIHR standard [13:28]
- Healthcare consumerization [18:10]
- Data privacy concerns [22:27]
- Interoperability Standards [25:49]
- Mike’s advice for navigating interoperability standards [32:31]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Mike Porter, Perficient Chief Strategist