Big data can revolutionize and shape data-driven digital transformation and engagement across multiple industries. It’s important for businesses to have a good data strategy and data scientists in order to take full advantage of all the benefits your data can offer.
In season 1 episode 5 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Bill Busch, chief strategist for big data at Perficient, discuss big data, the differences between edge and analytic data use cases, data ethics and much more.
- Why do big data projects fail? [2:10]
- Edge computing driven big data projects vs. analytics driven big data projects [4:21]
- Dark data [7:10]
- Culture and big data [9:30]
- Understanding data ethics [11:33]
- Unstructured data [15:06]
- Reducing impact of data quality [18:52]
- What your focus should be for data unification and usage [26:06]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Bill Busch, Perficient Chief Strategist for Big Data