Once you access your data, how do you leverage that data to drive business forward? This episode will outline how to monetize your data and gain the necessary competitive edge.
In season 1 episode 7 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Pawan Gupta, Perficient’s Principal of Commerce and Omnichannel Services, discuss the impact data has on ecommerce, supply chain, and order management as well as key considerations such as data privacy and compliance.
- The difference between global commerce implementation and domestic deployments [2:09]
- Geo-political issues and product distribution [4:23]
- data sets used in implementations [5:47]
- Process Mining [9:35]
- Visibility into end-to-end supply chain [13:51]
- Monetizing your data [16:22]
- How to enable insights and data analytics across the supply chain [18:14]
- Using AI to automate the supply chain process [21:04]
- Pricing strategy [25:25]
- Startups and commerce [26:01]
- Enabling digital marketing [28:10]
- Customers and data privacy [33:20]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Pawan Gupta Perficient Principal