Calling all manufacturers! Come join us for a candid conversation with experienced manufacturing leaders on Thursday, September 10. Hosted by industry veterans Tony Kratovil from Salesforce and Eric Dukart from Perficient, this virtual roundtable event will dive into what’s top of mind in the world of manufacturing and how companies with indirect sales channels can set their dealers and distributors up for success.
Build Modern B2B Commerce Experiences With Marketplaces
Keeping up with the ever-changing demands of buyers has become the central focus for B2B organizations. Sellers must invest in new methods to deliver compelling commerce experiences to exceed evolving customer expectations. Leveraging a marketplace can be that answer for your buyers and the next step in your business’ digital commerce journey.
Trailblazer Roundtable: Manufacturing Channel Sales
Thursday, September 10
12:00 noon – 12:45 pm CT
Key Highlights of the Event
- How to strengthen dealer and distributor relationships to drive growth
- Current and future channel trends
- How companies are supporting their dealers and distributors through uncertain times
Our panel will include:
- Tony Kratovil, Vice President, Manufacturing Solution Leader at Salesforce
- Our very own Eric Dukart, National Sales Executive- Strategy at Perficient
- Chris Osment, Vice President of Administration at Mitsubishi Electric
Remember, you can register here for this interactive event, and don’t forget to bring your questions. Hope you can join us!