This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that March is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in February – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- Interest In AI And Cognitive Is Rising In Pharma
- Argus Safety, Oracle Clinical & RDC Release Notes [February 2018]
- Innovation And Digital Are Changing Life Sciences
- Sustainability Is More Important Than Ever In Pharma
- Philanthropy Continues To Increase In Pharma
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.