Going above and beyond is mandatory to being an industry leader in end-to-end digital solutions. But sometimes we just can’t resist bragging about our incredible colleagues. After all, they are extraordinarily talented individuals, dedicated to helping our customers and partners.
Today we are excited to share that ten of our Sitecore experts have been named Sitecore Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). This is a forty percent increase from our number of MVPs last year. We are proud to have an MVP in every category, in addition to the only Commerce MVP in Canada.
Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for… our 2018 MVPs:
- Chris Williams – Solutions Architect
- Stephen Tynes – Practice Director, Customer Experience Platforms
- Rick Bauer – Senior Technical Consultant
- Brandon Bruno – Senior Technical Consultant
- Corey Smith – Lead Technical Consultant
- George Chang – Senior Solutions Architect
- Jeff Darchuk – Solutions Architect
- Mark Servais – Solutions Architect
- Toby Gutierrez – Solutions Architect
- Wendy Derstine – Solutions Architect
Sitecore’s MVP program was created to recognize individual technology, digital strategy, commerce, and cloud advocates. Moreover, these experts consistently demonstrate Sitecore’s passion and expertise. They also provide exceptional customer experiences which drive business results.
Furthermore, this program recognizes the Sitecore experts across the globe who share their knowledge and passion with other Sitecore partners and customers through online and offline communities.
Congrats to all of the Sitecore MVPs for 2018. Check out the complete list – it is impressive.
We are excited to see what our MVPs accomplish in the coming year. Meanwhile, you can check out our Sitecore solutions or subscribe to our Sitecore blog weekly digest (over in the right-hand column… then get our MVPs’ blog posts delivered to your inbox each Sunday).