This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that July is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in June – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- What Exactly Is An “Adverse Drug Reaction?”
- What Exactly Is CX Methodology (And Why Should I Care)?
- How To Determine Whether Your IT System Is Regulated
- Why You Need To Think Of Clinical Sites As Your Customers
- One Of The Best Ways To Improve Relationships With Clinical Sites
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.