The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Download the Guide
As we get back into the swing of things after heading home from Microsoft Ignite (some of us didn’t have to go very far, lucky Chicagoans), we’re excited to have a bunch of new webinars lined up on various topics. One was today, on Skype for Business – stay tuned for that recap!
Next up, on Wednesday, June 3 at 1 pm CT, Joe Palarchio, Lead Technical Consultant at Perficient, who presented a session at Ignite on Exchange in a hybrid environment, will be teaming up with Chris Webber, Director of Product Marketing at Centrify for a webinar on Proven Practices for Office 365 Deployment, Security and Management.
When it comes to email platforms, Office 365 Exchange Online has quickly become the choice solution for many enterprises as they move from an on-premises environment to the cloud. In this session, you will learn how single sign-on and automated account provisioning for Office 365 can stop the cloud password sprawl, close security holes and free up IT time for new projects.
You’ll also see how to:
- Drive cloud app adoption and eliminate password sprawl
- Centralize, standardize and automate access management – across apps and devices
- Leverage active directory, without the expense and risk of replicating it
- Provide seamless access to on-premises apps without the hassle of VPN
- Simplify with a Microsoft-validated alternative to AD FS, DirSync, and Azure Active Directory
We hope you can join us to learn how to get ahead of cloud challenges you may be facing and simplify your deployment of Office 365. Sign up today!