Building a programmable contact center solution with Twilio Flex provides significant enhancements to the end consumer experience with limitless platform flexibility aimed to influence the desired outcome. With complete control of the customer journey and agent experience, you can connect with customers the way you want and do so across numerous communications channels such as WhatsApp, Messenger, chat, SMS, email, video, or voice. Powered by industry-leading APIs, Twilio’s extensibility accelerates customer service and boosts productivity in this ever-changing world of modern customer service. This results in a powerful outcome that differs dramatically from the out-of-the-box experience inclusions that encompass a CCaaS platform.
Making the move to a Twilio solution will no doubt hold a rewarding outcome. However, successful execution and ongoing production obstacles may be encountered that can act as a blocker for your organization to overcome. Whether you are exploring Twilio for the first time, actively working on the implementation of a Twilio solution, or have already migrated your production contact center to Twilio Flex, Perficient can help ensure your ongoing journey stays on pace resulting in continued sustainability and success.
It is not uncommon for customers to stumble when trying to take ownership of a self-build or sustain a self-management model. Many of our customer engagements begin in this fashion when we start our journey with an audit and health check of the current Flex implementation. Our initial assessment typically encompasses some of the below activities:
- Review of existing WorkFlow and StudioFlow configurations and efficiencies
- Investigation of common triggered Twilio Debugger events
- Review of current TaskRouter API rate frequencies and limits
- Evaluation of existing logging and identify areas for additional logging
- Evaluation of existing Plugins
- Evaluation of existing integrations
- Custom code inspection
- Review of current deployment process
- Review of account scalability capacity and future growth capabilities
- Review of any existing self-service (if applicable) and/or identify areas for self-service
- Identification of areas to update and/or modernize
Through our impartial evaluation, we gain a thorough understanding of the current state of your Twilio instance as well as any supporting services and cloud infrastructure making up the full solution. This empowers us to share meaningful areas of risk, identify inefficiencies, and highlight areas for improvement and optimizations.
Pending the results of our findings and the stage of your Twilio build journey, the next steps can include many possibilities such as:
- The customer continues down the self-ownership path, taking the findings of our initial assessment and independently actions accordingly
- Joint ownership is shared between Perficient and the customer to tackle backlog items
- Perficient is engaged to own all remaining aspects of the build or optimization process
- Perficient is engaged through a Managed Services Offering for ongoing production support, continued monitoring of health and efficiencies, and implementation of optimizations
If you’re interested in learning more about our Twilio capabilities, require our expertise to assess the heath of your Twilio solution, or can benefit from a Twilio Gold status partner to turn to 24×7 for ongoing production challenges, we can help.
Perficient takes pride in our personal approach to the customer journey where we regularly help enterprise clients transform, modernize, and manage their contact center experience with Twilio Flex.
For more information on how Perficient can help you get the most out of Twilio, please contact us here