Today, IT teams are managing ever-changing, complex infrastructures that are built on multiple platforms and technology stacks. This yields unconnected management tools, difficult scaling procedures, and inconsistent policy and process requirements.
Automating manual processes can help you solve many of these challenges and provide a number of benefits including:
- Accelerated operations
- Increased consistency
- Connected environments
- Self-service capabilities
- Refocused teams
- Improved security and compliance
However, jumping right into an enterprise-wide automation transformation can create unnecessary roadblocks.
We suggest that you enact an automation strategy over time. Our automation practice can help you tackle automation in smaller, achievable projects using systematic methods, industry best practices, and leading software partners. To learn more about how Perficient can help you get started on your automation journey, click here.
Each step will build upon the previous one to create a widespread automation practice and transform your IT operations over time. This will enable you to address any issues upfront and reduce the amount of downtime your enterprise will experience.
Automate with Red Hat
Red Hat’s automation solutions can help you overcome roadblocks and develop an automation strategy that works for your enterprise.
Red Hat provides a set of management solutions that use a common automation language to transform your IT operations and create a comprehensive approach for your business. These management solutions enable you to quickly and easily automate your IT infrastructure, manage complex deployments, and accelerate your business while providing control and visibility across your entire environment.
The Ansible Automation Platform supports a variety of platforms including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, RHEL, VMware, and Windows and Windows Server. Using the Ansible platform, users can take one of three actions with their enterprise automation journey:
- Create: Combine Ansible’s open-source community and prebuilt Content Collections of the most-used Ansible roles and modules. Codify your infrastructure and share across teams where you are already running deployments on-premises or in the cloud.
- Scale: Easily transfer your automation into multiple domains and across different use cases. Different teams can engage with Ansible in ways that work best for them and make sense for their roles, without slowing development time.
- Engage: Take automation further with analytics, policy and governance, and content management. These tools make daily tasks more efficient.
Organizations will continue to adopt digital business practices, IT has to adapt to deliver scalable, on-demand infrastructure while ensuring security, compliance, and reliability. They need a more unified management approach and automation tools to address these issues.