It’s that time again! Summer ’14 release is almost here and after firing up a brand new pre-release org and reading through the notes, here is my take on the top 5 new features for Service Cloud and Communities.
The Manufacturer’s Guide to Marketing Through Partner Enablement in 2021
Learn how partnerships allow manufacturers to scale revenue growth beyond what’s possible with direct sales alone.
- Quick Text is everywhere!
- Now you can use Quick Text in pretty much every part of the console, whether it’s logging a call, or adding a case comment.
- Email publisher in Salesforce1
- Agents and support teams on the go can now respond to cases via email with the Salesforce1 app.
- Community Templates for Site.com
- Two new templates for Site.com allow you to quickly stand up a self-service site with knowledge search and basic case management. Not to mention they are both responsive!
- Next-Gen Knowledge Search (Pilot)
- Salesforce is offering a new Knowledge search using industry standard Apache Solr, improving over the standard Knowledge search with faster indexing and more relevant results.
- Questions in Chatter
- The Q&A functionality from Chatter Answers is now available in regular Chatter Feeds. This means that people can ask questions, instantly see similar questions, and get a “best answer” from another user.
As usual – the release is packed with enhancements and new features for Service Cloud and Communities. What are you looking forward to the most?