Data mining provides organizations with a clearer view of current conditions as well deeper insight into the future.
In many previous posts, I’ve talked about IBM SPSS Statistics and Modeler. Here is some basic information:
IBM® SPSS® Modeler Professional is the data mining workbench for the analysis of structured numerical data to model outcomes and to make predictions that inform business decisions with predictive intelligence.
Some Highlights Include:
- Easily access, prepare and model structured data with this intuitive, visual data mining workbench.
- Expand the benefits of business analytics through integration with IBM® Cognos®
- Business Intelligence software and IBM® InfoSphere® Warehouse.
- Analyze data stored in legacy systems with IBM Classic Federation Server and IBM® zDB2® support.
- Rapidly build and validate models using the most advanced statistical and machine-learning techniques available.
- Efficiently deploy insight and predictive models.
- Add More deployment options through zLinux, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, and inclusion into IBM Smart Analytics System for Power.
Download the Fact Sheet for Modeler here: