Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs) are technologies built to support and digitize your business processes in an effort to improve the customer experiences you provide, with core capabilities ranging from content management, data and analytics, personalization opportunities, artificial intelligence capabilities (AI), customer insights and journey mapping, and more. With dozens of platforms and integration methods to choose from, it can be overwhelming to understand which are truly best-in-breed and fulfill the critical requirements of a DXP.
Technological research and consulting firm Gartner, Inc. has released its 2022 Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms to uncover which competing players are leading the charge through market research and uniform evaluation criteria, and how to select the best fit based on your business goals.
This year’s report highlights sixteen providers that it considers to be the most significant in the DXP space, as well as each vendors’ strengths and weaknesses, to divide them into four quadrants:
- Leaders: Execute well against their current vision and are well-positioned for tomorrow.
- Visionaries: Understand where the market is going or have a vision for changing market rules, but do not yet execute well.
- Niche Players: Focus successfully on a small segment, or are unfocused and do not out-innovate or outperform others.
- Challengers: Execute well today or may dominate a large segment, but do not demonstrate an understanding of market direction.
This year, Perficient is proud to have strong partnerships with all four of the Leaders listed in the Magic Quadrant, including Adobe, Optimizely, Acquia, and Sitecore, under our Customer Experience (CX) Platforms practice.
Now that you have a narrowed list of options to choose from, you need to evaluate which is the best fit for you and your unique business goals. But evaluating multiple DXPs can be lengthy, expensive, and biased due to:
- Costly and time-consuming RFPs
- Depletion of internal resources
- Lacking objectivity internally
We can help you overcome these problems with our tool, DXP Select, by:
- Streamlining the process with pre-identified requirements and strong partnerships with major vendors
- The practice of relying on our industry knowledge and system expertise, rather than just the vendors, to showcase how the systems really perform, as well as their strengths and weaknesses as they relate to your specific business
- By prioritizing your unique requirements, timeline, budget, and business goals, we can remove the headache of a lengthy RFP process with our curated vendor recommendations and the business case for each
Visit our website to learn more about the timeline and what’s included in a DXP Select, as well as for more information on CX Platforms.