Data isn’t black and white. This episode explores the importance of the Human on the other side the decision-making.
In season 2 episode 6 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Brian O’Neill, CEO and founder of Designing for Analytics, discuss best practices around utility, explainability, and the decision-making process with human in the loop.
- Black Box Model [10:38]
- Explainability Transparency [11:30]
- Importance of understanding the decision-making process [14:36]
- Why data experts need to understand the end-users’ goals [19:45]
- What is a data product? [24:06]
- Data engagements with IT [28:10]
- Building out your data team [32:55]
- Sandbox Innovation Program at MIT [42:39]
- Lightning Round [44:16]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Brian O’Neill, Designing for Analytics, Founder and CEO
Learn More About Our Data Governance Solutions.
If you or someone you know would make a great guest on our show, email us.