According to a 2020 Forrester study, 1.4 days are lost per week due to information workers creating, reading, or searching for information related to their job. The speed at which data is being created and received is simply outpacing the ability to access, process and act on it.
And even if your organization has digitized processes, you can only act on information if that information has been successfully extracted and provided in a simple, consumable format. Based on the statistic mentioned above, that’s likely not happening.
IBM Business Automation software can address those challenges and unlock siloed data in order to:
- Increase employee productivity – by automating repetitive and mundane human tasks
- Reduce enterprise costs – by leveraging AI to streamline processes and minimize business risks
- And grow revenue from new and existing customers – by delivering customized and automated client experiences at scale
To learn more about business automation, the future of document management, and how to best position your organization to grow your topline and increase employee productivity all while balancing costs, make sure to tune into our on-demand IBM Think 2021 session on May 11.
Business Automation at IBM Think 2021
Register for IBM Think 2021 and make sure to watch our on-demand session with speakers from IBM and PayPal.
Delivering top line growth: A journey to unlocking siloed data with automation
Learn how IBM partner Perficient is helping organizations enhance their FileNet content environments with IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation to automate the use of enterprise content with easy to use tools and intelligent services.
- Eileen Lowry, Director, Offering Management, Business Automation – IBM
- Eric Walk, Senior Technical Architect – Perficient
- Anup Dugar, Manager, Software Development, Document Management – PayPal