Data storytelling is becoming more important as big data becomes more common among business. Learning to ‘calm down’ an organization’s data and transform the narrative into a story that all departments understand is even more important.
In season 1 episode 2 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Scott Taylor, speaker, author, and an industry leader in Data Management, discuss tools and techniques that that Data Management Strategists and Practitioners need to drive real business value .
- Helping businesses understand data language [3:41]
- The ‘Why’ of data management [6:35]
- Scott’s journey into Master Data [10:56]
- Is IT positioned to extract the meaning of data behind their business? [17:10]
- Data is the new oil [18:23]
- Data Monetization [24:10]
- The ‘How’ and 8 ‘ates’ of data management [26:53]
- Data Literacy as a discipline [32:38]
- The 3 ‘Vs’ [37:13]
- Branding [41:49]
- Master Data Marathon [47:01]
- Lightning round [52:46]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Scott Taylor, Industry Thought Leader in Data Management
Learn More About Our Data and Intelligence Practice.
If you or someone you know would make a great guest on our show, email us.