Access to business analytics is key to the success of almost every business operation. There are several challenges though that hinder business owners from accessing up-to-date and reliable information. Here are some of the challenges that the lines of business typically encounter in their day-to-day operations:
- Information is distributed across several applications and systems
- Reliance on IT personnel to manually consolidate information
- Delay in obtaining on-demand reports
- Lack of conformity on KPIs and metric definitions
- Spreadsheet-style reporting requiring high maintenance cost and is susceptible to inaccuracies
- Difficulty in delivering data in a secure manner to different levels within the organization
- New initiatives to innovate and modernize reporting are faced with rigid and slow processes
What is the Business Value of Oracle Analytics Cloud?
If anyone or more of these challenges sound familiar, we invite you to see how Perficient has successfully set several organizations on a fast track to success with Oracle Business Analytics. Our Six-Week Quick Start for Oracle Analytics Cloud is guaranteed to deliver tangible benefits, most important of which are:
- Automated reporting that may scale to all job roles
- Self-service data discovery, data preparation, and dashboards
- Consolidated analytics across multiple source systems
- Mobile device accessibility with personalized analytics and alerts.
- Allows for report bursting and distribution
- Augmented analytics with OAC Machine Learning
- Enterprise-level performance and security
The Future of Big Data
With some guidance, you can craft a data platform that is right for your organization’s needs and gets the most return from your data capital.
Whether you are new to Oracle Analytics or a previous user of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Perficient can enable the different lines of business to adopt Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) as a standard platform for Business Analytics. OAC’s built-in connection adapters to source applications and easy to use data preparation and reporting allows business users to own the end-to-end process of data management and analytics.
What Can You Expect to Happen in 6 Weeks?
Within a few weeks, we will work directly with your business stakeholders to set you on a path to success. Here is our proven approach that will quickly get you on a successful track:
- Business requirements gathering
- Setup Test & Production instances of Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
- Configure OAC direct connections to source systems
- Create reporting subject areas/data models for self-service reporting
- Deliver dashboards and reports to address the business requirements
- Setup user & role security
- Testing and data validation
- Business demos & training on different features available in OAC
- Production migration and go-live
We invite you to explore your opportunity to succeed with Perficient’s service offering for Oracle Analytics. Our expertise in integrating and reporting on several business applications can help you revamp your analytics strategy with a quick and impactful implementation. For a free consultation and demo, you may reach me through the Leave a Reply section below.