This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
Now that June is here, I thought it would be neat to look back at what our readers found most interesting last month. Below are the top five blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote in May – they’re ranked in order of popularity, with number one being the most viewed piece.
- The Densest Concentration Of Life Sciences Companies In The World
- The Delay And Play Approach To System Implementations
- Periodic Reporting In Argus Safety
- A CEO Who Knows Exactly Where His Clinical Programs Stand
- Eli Lilly CEO Breaks Down 5 Misconceptions About Pharma
As always, thank you for your continued support – our team finds it very rewarding to have you as a reader.