It’s been 2+ years since Salesforce.com acquired Activa to gain a foothold in the chat support channel. 2013 has seen a number of enhancements introduced into Salesforce’s Chat offering that make Live Agent a contender in the enterprise Chat support space. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Integrated Solution :: fully integrated chat solution with CRM & Knowledge
- Quick Setup :: no hardware, simple configuration & neatly embedded in Service Cloud
- Easy to Teach :: easy ramp-up to proficiency through integrated Knowledge & agent supervision
- Mutli-lingual Support :: Perfect for growing business to offer support channels into new territories
- Extensible :: go beyond the out of the box to embed in your portal or improve agent workflow
As a Salesforce system integrator, I am very excited to hear that our customers want to leverage chat. I am excited to relay the product feature set and how the product can be easily configured to meet the need and much, much more. If you are looking at a fresh way to support your customers or prospects, Live Agent chat is a no-brainer.