In 2018, Perficient acquired Stone Temple Consulting, an award-winning Boston-based $9 million annual revenue digital marketing agency. Read more about the acquisition here, and below you’ll find blog posts by our digital marketing experts from Stone Temple.
- Why Voice Search May Not Be As Big As You Think It Is – Here’s Why #241 - Google I/O has claimed that in the U.S. on mobile apps and Android, one in five queries, or 20% of our queries, are voice queries. Amazon has sold over 100 million devices with Alexa built-in. Is voice search really dominating the search industry? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge […]
- The Critical Role of Audience Intelligence with Eric Enge and Rand Fishkin – Webinar Transcript - As a marketer, you’re used to things moving quickly. But, with the entire world undergoing unprecedented change, it can be overwhelming for you, your business, and your customers. So, how do you identify what your customers need and how you can help? Now more than ever, audience intelligence is the key. Audience intelligence is about […]
- Why You Need to Prep for the Post-COVID-19 Era – Here’s Why #240 - The COVID-19 pandemic has affected all businesses. Even though this unprecedented event is still happening, now is also the time to prepare for the aftermath. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge explains why businesses should start thinking about the post-COVID-19 era. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s […]
- Why You Need to Leverage Google Trends – Here’s Why #239 - Google offers many great tools for digital marketers including this free tool that can help us find data on the latest search trends to get through this COVID-19 pandemic. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge shares some tips on how you can use Google Trends to get some marketing […]
- Do Links Still Matter for SEO in 2020? - Here are the results from the fifth of our “Links as a Ranking Factor” studies. We conducted the first of these studies in May 2016 and have been tracking the same query set over time to measure any material shifts in the role of links. In this year’s study, we also expanded our examination of […]
- Why You Need to Deal with Bad Links – Here’s Why #238 - You’ve received many bad links to your site and worry if they’ve negatively affected your SEO. Is it time to clean up all those links, and how should you start? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge explains when and how you should deal with bad links. Don’t miss […]
- Some Businesses will Prosper during COVID-19 - The COVID-19 pandemic has forced business across the world to adjust and adapt. Communities are coming together, at a safe distance, to offer support and aid in any way they can. So, what can we as individuals and digital marketers do to help others during this unprecedented time? Eric Enge, Digital Marketing Principal at Perficient, […]
- Why Your Website Can Reflect Your Organizational Dysfunction – Here’s Why #236 - Organizational dysfunction is supposed to be an internal issue within an organization. But how can website visitors sense it by just visiting the website? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge and Brian Weiss explain how organizational dysfunction impacts users on your website and how you can fix it. […]
- Eric Enge and Jay Baer- Key Factors for Delivering Seamless UX (Webinar Transcript) - As new technologies emerge and offer additional ways to interact with your customers, it’s imperative that you consider and provide a consistent, seamless user experience across ever-expanding channels and platforms. Easier said than done? Eric Enge (Digital Marketing Principal, Perficient) and Jay Baer (Founder, Convince & Convert) teamed up to present considerations and best practices […]
Most Read Posts
Enjoy some of our posts that get the most attention and readers:
- Google SEO Certification: Why Doesn’t It Exist?
- How Google’s Search Results Work: Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- How Are People Using Facebook? Survey of 325 Users
- Keyword Cannibalization and SEO: What You Need to Know
- Does Google Respect Robots.txt NoIndex and Should You Use It?
- How Does Social Media Affect SEO?
- Ranking Videos on Google and YouTube: Study Shows How They Differ
- How Many Pages Should Your Website Have? – Hardcore Marketing Video
- Does AMP Improve Rankings, Engagement, and Conversion?
- Does Author Authority Matter for Your Content and SEO?
- How Long Until Google Honors My Website Changes?
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and SEO
- The Complete Guide to Hreflang
- 15 Crucial Elements of an Informative SEO Audit
- Does Google Use Online Brand Mentions for Search Ranking?
- Rating the Smarts of the Digital Personal Assistants
- PR and Search Engine Optimization: What PR Professionals Need to Know
- Semantic Search and SEO: Everything You Need to Know
- Does Google Use Chrome to Discover New URLs for Crawling?
- How Much Does Google Index Twitter in 2018?
Looking for information on how Google’s search features impact clickthrough rate (CTR) within the search results? Check out our exclusive research which is based on the largest study ever assembled on this topic. See the full study here.