In 2018, Perficient acquired Stone Temple Consulting, an award-winning Boston-based $9 million annual revenue digital marketing agency. Read more about the acquisition here, and below you’ll find blog posts by our digital marketing experts from Stone Temple.
- The Senior Executive’s Guide to Site Migrations – Step 2 of 4: Build - This video is the second in a series of videos designed to help you execute a successful site migration project. If you missed the first video in this series, watch it now: Step 1: Plan. Extensive planning is critical to the success of your site migration project. But, once you have a plan, what’s next? […]
- The History Behind Google’s Page Experience Signal and Where It May Be Going Next - In May 2021, Google is rolling out the Page Experience ranking signal. It combines the existing mobile-friendly, safe-browsing, https, and intrusive interstitials signals with the new Core Web Vitals (CWV) signal that includes: Largest Contentful Paint. First Input Delay. Cumulative Layout Shift (a form page speed metric). The Page Experience signal is a milestone in […]
- The Senior Executive’s Guide to Site Migrations – Step 1 of 4: Plan - This video is the first in a series of videos designed to help you execute a successful site migration project. A site migration requires a significant monetary and time investment, so it’s important that it’s done right and drives business growth. In this video, Matt Ruud, Director of Digital Marketing at Perficient, and Eric Enge, […]
- Why Studying the Past of Digital Marketing is Important – Here’s Why #260 - Digital marketing has been part of marketing programs for decades. Perficient’s Eric Enge got started in the industry right at the beginning, roughly 30 years ago. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge gives some retrospective on the history of digital marketing and SEO and shares lessons that can […]
- Why Exposing Targeted Search Results Pages Can Be SEO Gold – Here’s Why #259 - Many SEOs strongly believe that you never want to expose your search pages to indexation. Is that a myth? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge and John Dietrich reveal that there are cases where exposing a targeted group of search pages for indexation makes a lot of sense […]
- Why GPT-3 Is an Important Development in AI – Here’s Why #258 - Many topics around Artificial Intelligence have been discussed for quite some time. What if there was an AI machine that could help us write content, summarize content, or draft emails? Wouldn’t you want to use it? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge talks about GPT-3, one of the […]
- Study: Who Has the Largest Index of Links? - An essential part of any strong SEO program is having third parties link to your site. In addition to the SEO benefits, getting linked to by third parties is also a great way to build your brand and stay highly visible across the web. For this reason, using backlinking tools is important. Getting access to […]
- Why Success of Your Search Program Depends on Adding the Most Value – Here’s Why #257 - Google is a happiness engine. Websites that satisfy users and add the most value rank higher than their competition. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge reveals three tips that will help satisfy your website visitors and generate a successful search program for your business. Don’t miss a single […]
- Google vs. YouTube: Why Your Video Strategy Should Differ Between the Two – Here’s Why #256 - Many businesses have included video marketing in their strategy as video plays an incredibly important role in Google search results. How can your videos get high visibility and the traffic that comes with it? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge reveals insights from his latest study on how videos […]
- Why YouTube Is the Best Platform for Publishing Videos – Here’s Why #255 - At Perficient, we just published a second update of our study on video rankings in Google and YouTube. The main objective is to find out the difference between YouTube’s and Google’s algorithms for ranking videos. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge reveals some of the study’s findings and explains […]
Most Read Posts
Enjoy some of our posts that get the most attention and readers:
- Google SEO Certification: Why Doesn’t It Exist?
- How Google’s Search Results Work: Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- How Are People Using Facebook? Survey of 325 Users
- Keyword Cannibalization and SEO: What You Need to Know
- Does Google Respect Robots.txt NoIndex and Should You Use It?
- How Does Social Media Affect SEO?
- Ranking Videos on Google and YouTube: Study Shows How They Differ
- How Many Pages Should Your Website Have? – Hardcore Marketing Video
- Does AMP Improve Rankings, Engagement, and Conversion?
- Does Author Authority Matter for Your Content and SEO?
- How Long Until Google Honors My Website Changes?
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and SEO
- The Complete Guide to Hreflang
- 15 Crucial Elements of an Informative SEO Audit
- Does Google Use Online Brand Mentions for Search Ranking?
- Rating the Smarts of the Digital Personal Assistants
- PR and Search Engine Optimization: What PR Professionals Need to Know
- Semantic Search and SEO: Everything You Need to Know
- Does Google Use Chrome to Discover New URLs for Crawling?
- How Much Does Google Index Twitter in 2018?
Looking for information on how Google’s search features impact clickthrough rate (CTR) within the search results? Check out our exclusive research which is based on the largest study ever assembled on this topic. See the full study here.