In 2018, Perficient acquired Stone Temple Consulting, an award-winning Boston-based $9 million annual revenue digital marketing agency. Read more about the acquisition here, and below you’ll find blog posts by our digital marketing experts from Stone Temple.
- Some Businesses will Prosper during COVID-19 - The COVID-19 pandemic has forced business across the world to adjust and adapt. Communities are coming together, at a safe distance, to offer support and aid in any way they can. So, what can we as individuals and digital marketers do to help others during this unprecedented time? Eric Enge, Digital Marketing Principal at Perficient, […]
- Why Your Website Can Reflect Your Organizational Dysfunction – Here’s Why #236 - Organizational dysfunction is supposed to be an internal issue within an organization. But how can website visitors sense it by just visiting the website? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge and Brian Weiss explain how organizational dysfunction impacts users on your website and how you can fix it. […]
- Eric Enge and Jay Baer- Key Factors for Delivering Seamless UX (Webinar Transcript) - As new technologies emerge and offer additional ways to interact with your customers, it’s imperative that you consider and provide a consistent, seamless user experience across ever-expanding channels and platforms. Easier said than done? Eric Enge (Digital Marketing Principal, Perficient) and Jay Baer (Founder, Convince & Convert) teamed up to present considerations and best practices […]
- How Google’s Search Features Impact Organic CTR - The Information You Need to Thrive in Today’s Google Landscape This study presents never-before-seen information on how Google’s search features impact click-through rate (CTR) behavior in the search results. To our knowledge, this will be the first such study that marries actual rankings data with real clickstream data. Key findings in this report include (but […]
- Why Google Plans to Give Non-AMP Pages the Same Treatment as AMP Pages – Here’s Why #234 - Implementing Google AMP can be a challenging task for many web developers. Great news! Google is working on a project that allows non-AMP pages to be treated like AMP Pages. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Ben Morss joins Eric Enge to give some insights on the work Google has been […]
- HTML and SEO (Clickbait title: Is Semantic HTML…. DEAD?) - HTML has always been the skeleton of the web: fundamental to its function, usually hidden, missing in certain areas, and important not to break. This HTML and SEO guide is written focused semantic SEO and the technical alignment between HTML and content. Structured Data has been a hot topic issue in SEO this year (as […]
- Here’s Why AMP Linker is Making Analytics for AMP Better – Here’s Why #233 - Website developers have seen some problems with analytics in AMP pages where bounce rate is high and there are artificially higher user and session counts. Now these problems have been solved, as Google has developed AMP Linker to help developers get accurate traffic reports. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, we […]
- HTML for Marketers || HTML Part 1 - If you’ve looked at a page’s source (ctrl+u), opened up the inspector (ctrl+shift+I), or built a web page yourself, you’ve seen HTML in action. If so, this article is probably not for you – it’s more for marketers without this kind of technical background to get them up to speed on the rest of this […]
Most Read Posts
Enjoy some of our posts that get the most attention and readers:
- Google SEO Certification: Why Doesn’t It Exist?
- How Google’s Search Results Work: Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- How Are People Using Facebook? Survey of 325 Users
- Keyword Cannibalization and SEO: What You Need to Know
- Does Google Respect Robots.txt NoIndex and Should You Use It?
- How Does Social Media Affect SEO?
- Ranking Videos on Google and YouTube: Study Shows How They Differ
- How Many Pages Should Your Website Have? – Hardcore Marketing Video
- Does AMP Improve Rankings, Engagement, and Conversion?
- Does Author Authority Matter for Your Content and SEO?
- How Long Until Google Honors My Website Changes?
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and SEO
- The Complete Guide to Hreflang
- 15 Crucial Elements of an Informative SEO Audit
- Does Google Use Online Brand Mentions for Search Ranking?
- Rating the Smarts of the Digital Personal Assistants
- PR and Search Engine Optimization: What PR Professionals Need to Know
- Semantic Search and SEO: Everything You Need to Know
- Does Google Use Chrome to Discover New URLs for Crawling?
- How Much Does Google Index Twitter in 2018?
Looking for information on how Google’s search features impact clickthrough rate (CTR) within the search results? Check out our exclusive research which is based on the largest study ever assembled on this topic. See the full study here.