Greetings true believers!
If you’ve been following on Twitter and Slack, you’ve already seen that we’ve released a major revamp of Ignition. The getting-started guide can be found here: https://github.com/sitecoreignition/Ignition.Foundation/wiki
Here’s a companion video going over getting started with the new framework:
Unleash the Potential of Power Platform With a Center of Excellence
Business innovation often comes from within. Discover how to empower innovation from non-traditional developers with the Microsoft Power Platform.
Some new features unveiled in 2.o include…
- A full restructure of our project structure with a focus on minimizing artifacts and more closely aligning our project structure with Helix.
- Massive simplification in setup! Now, everything is done with Nuget and your own projects!
- Simplification of the process of building components and simplified the way we build templates!
- Code is far easier to deploy and maintain, and every single project is self-contained!
- A clear, linear dependency chain has been changed to NO DEPENDENCIES! Your code will depend on 3rd party dll’s only, your projects are independent.
Check us out, and look for more training videos and documentation soon.