You can also import any existing web application and render existing portlets developed with IBM Web Experience Factory.
Installing the IBM Script Portlet
To download and install the IBM Script Portlet, refer IBM site – Installing IBM Script Portlet.
- Go to Administration and create a page
- Add the Script Portlet to the page
- Click edit to open the script editor
5. Click save and preview the changes.
- Now close the script editor to view the portlet.
The above example shows how to create a portlet without Java or the JSR 286 portlet specification.