Healthcare is undergoing a seismic change in the way organizations think about healthcare delivery, and telehealth is one of the movements leading this evolution. Healthcare organizations are leveraging innovative technologies to:
- Reduce patient visits and lower healthcare costs
- Empower patients through self-treatment
- Deliver alternate methods of patient/provider communication
- Manage symptoms and medical conditions for the patients and populations they serve
- Generate data-driven insights
Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
The nation’s leading telehealth provider, KP OnCall, a fully owned subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente is utilizing cloud technology to gain efficiencies, lower costs and manage symptoms with an interactive symptom checker that empowers their patients.
Join Perficient and KP OnCall for an educational webinar to learn more about the KP OnCall story. If you are unable to join the live webinar, sign up to receive the recorded presentation.
Leveraging Technology to Empower Patients and Reduce Healthcare Costs
Tuesday, July 14, 2015 | 1:00 CT