As we wrap up 2014, I thought it would be neat to see what our readers were, well, reading. Without further ado, here are the top 10 blog posts Perficient’s life sciences practice wrote that seemed to be popular among readers. They’re ranked David Letterman-style, one being most popular (i.e., viewed).
This guide analyzes how artificial intelligence – including machine learning – can be used by pharmaceutical and medical device companies to improve the clinical data review and cleansing process.
- The One Feature CROs and AROs Love in Argus Safety
- Wait, You’re Not Using an Investigator Portal?
- The Key To Delivering A CTMS Project On Time and On Budget
- Oops! I Just Deleted Production Data For An EDC Study
- How Many Environments Do You REALLY Need?
- Collecting and Reporting Adverse Events in Excel
- The CTMS Report Your Boss Wants to See
- This Recent FDA Warning Letter Shows You Exactly Why Quality Matters
- 45+ Documents That Life Sciences Companies Can Sign With Digital Signatures
- Should You Be Afraid Of Ebola?
On a personal note, thank you very much for your continued readership!