Managing large quantities of data and processes can quickly become overwhelming. In a recent blog post, Mark Polly, Director at Perficient, discussed five key strategies for omni-channel marketing.
IBM recently conducted a webinar titled “5 Key Strategies for Omni-Channel Marketing” in which they discussed the following strategies:
- Collect data that helps create customer profiles
- Analyze that customer data to find actionable insights
- Decide how to allocate your budget across the right channels to reach the right audiences
- Manage the interactions with customers across the channels
- Optimize your messages, offers, and capture reactions to feed the data collection process
Application modernization is a growing area of focus for enterprises. If you’re considering this path to cloud adoption, this guide explores considerations for the best approach – cloud native or legacy migration – and more.
To learn more about each of these key strategies, read Mark’s full blog post here.