Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
Get the Guide
I posted back in February about IBM’s Content Template Catalog for IBM Web Content Management. That post had over a thousand hits, so I know the Content Template Catalog was popular. IBM has now released version 3.0 of the Content Template Catalog.
You can see a demostration of the template catalog on YouTube: IBM Content Template Catalog v3.0. Here is the link to the
documentation: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/portalwiki.nsf/dx/IBM_Content_Templates_Catalog_V3.0?OpenDocumentTo be clear, the Content Template Catalog is more than just authoring templates. It includes the following features:
- Page Templates – these are pre-configured portal pages that include the web content viewer configured to show the templates in action.
- Pre-configured Portlets – these portlets are already set to point to the right content. To the right is a landing page portlet using the CTC.
- Theme – there is a theme specific to the templates that uses specific layouts
- Authoring Templates – these are the pre-built templates for creating content
- Presentation Template – these present the contents entered in the authoring templates
- Style sheets – these are styles used by the presentation templates
- Libraries – multiple libraries contain the various templates, style sheets, etc.
- “Post”: like News and Alerts, that are posted up at a point in time on the site and typically “fall off’ the site as they age.
- “Scheduling”: like Events and Courses, that represent something that is happening in the future, and will be kept on the site until that event occurs
- “Publications”: like general Topics and FAQs, etc. where information is published and then maintained over the long term
- “Profiles”: like Biographies, that are about people or things; the life-cycle of these depends on the movement of people, the purchasing/release of plant, etc.
Pingback: Cheap Article Service