Intelligent automation connects digital process automation (DPA), robotic process automation (RPA), and artificial intelligence (AI) to provide efficient and intelligent processes to align your organization with the vision of constant process improvement, technological integration, and increasing customer value. RPA helps you automate the repeatable, high-volume processing tasks that are driven by timeliness and accuracy.
Perficient recently added Blue Prism, the leader in RPA technology, as a partner. Blue Prism’s RPA, AI, and cognitive capabilities provide a foundation for scalable digital transformation. Their capabilities include:
- Integration with Google’s ML workflow viewed from process designer
- Strongest structure for reusable components
- Strong performer in fraud, anti-money laundering, and audit for unattended use cases
- HIPPA accredited and SOX compliant
- Blue Prism’s RPA software is available on-prem, in public/private clouds, or in the hybrid cloud
- Connects with Appian low-code BPM
- Gets smarter and easier the more you use it
One Blue Prism digital worker equals three full-time employees. By automating your manual tasks with Blue Prism and Perficient, you can provide highly valuable, visible, and measurable capabilities to your employees and customers.
More about RPA
Gartner predicts that by 2024, the RPA market will be worth $8.75B. This is an exponential growth from just three years ago when RPA was valued at only $443M. RPA is growing rapidly in the healthcare, financial services, retail, and pharmaceutical industries where the technology is being leveraged for medical records, loan processing, and inventory management.
RPA enables you to configure computer software or a digital worker to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses, and communicating with other digital systems.
RPA emulates a person by executing manual, repetitive tasks; makes decisions based on set rules; and seamlessly integrates with your existing applications.
Leading Perficient use cases with RPA include:
- Finance: document compliance
- Healthcare: clinical data entry
- Customer service: update contact information
Our automation experts are ready to help you integrate Blue Prism’s RPA technology into your workflows to realize your organization’s goals.