So our SharePoint gurus here at Perficient have been blogging on a lot of subjects around what’s new in SharePoint 2013. I’ve not been good about pointing them out but there’s a lot of good content. Here’s a quick recap of some of them.
- Webinar on what’s new in SharePoint 2013. It’s already heavily subscribed but there’s always room for more.
- Bob Grahams review of the various SharePoint topologies on our Portal Blog
- Cross Site Publishing and the Step by Step guide
- eDiscovery in SharePoint 2013
- Multi-part series on Claims infrastructure in SharePoint 2013
- The new Design Master which should make the bane of layouts and master pages much easiser.
- Better Navigation management
- More on branding and customization
- Display Templates and search results
- SharePoint 2013 VM guidance
- Developing for hosted apps
- Catalogs and search driven web parts
- Configuring SharePoint 2013 for on-premise Apps (Apps are a big deal in the next release)
- What are SharePoint Apps?
- What’s new in SharePoint 2013? Ask the experts
- Machine Translation for Term sets
- Mobility in SharePoint 2013 (Now this is a big deal actually)
- More on Mobility Panels
- And More on mobility (told you it was a big deal)
- Search quickie, create or map a managed property
- Image renditions part 1 and part 2
- Navigation and Managed Metadata enhancements
- Links and info to the SharePoint 2013 Beta
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
Get the Guide
As you can see, members of our SharePoint practice have been really busy explaining what’s going on with the recently announced upgrade to SharePoint. No doubt they’ll keep posting so I’ll probably end up doing another recap.
Pingback: Creating a Portal Roadmap, A Series | Microsoft Enterprise Technologies