The IT Leader's Guide to Multicloud Readiness
This guide provides practical key insights and important factors to consider to make informed decisions in your multicloud journey.
Download the Guide
That’s right folks, the next version of SharePoint has officially been revealed. Here’s a few handy links for your reading pleasure in the next couple days:
- The Office 15 Preview Home is where you can learn about all the new Microsofty goodness from the top down.
- If you’re a techie, I’d suggest you try downloading the SharePoint 13 bits to play around. We’ve been having a lot of fun with them already.
- For fun with Lync, Exchange, Office 365, Office Web Apps (my personal favorite — allows you to share and simultaneously edit Office docs in a browser) and other tools, here is a handy index to all of the tech previews.
- Microsoft being Microsoft, there’s plenty of technical content and training for Developers…
- … as well as information for you IT pros (infrastructure gurus) as well.
Watch this space very closely as I and my Perficient colleagues spend the next few weeks sharing what we have already learned about this exciting new release from Microsoft!
Special note for my Wisconsin-based friends, colleagues and customers– you especially will want to pay close attention, as I don’t think anyone else in our local area has been diving as deeply into the existing betas as we have here at Perficient!
This is an exciting time to be involved with SharePoint! I hope to see a lot of familiar faces come along for the ride!
Thanks to Mo Omar, Andrew Schwenker and Travis Nielsen for contributions to this post.
Pingback: An Overview of What’s New in SharePoint 2013 | TechieOye