#HIMSS17 Educational Session featuring Cedars Sinai and Perficient
Good UX Means Good Business
In a world where technology is rapidly advancing and user expectations are rising, it’s no longer enough to have an average user experience; to delight your users and surpass your competition you must strive for the exceptional.
Tomorrow at 1:30 ET, Perficient and client Cedars-Sinai will be presenting on the Four Pillars of Social Media Governance at #HIMSS17. Melody Smith Jones, Manager, Connected Health, Perficient will be joined by Nelly Jacobo, Director Digital Strategy, Cedars-Sinai to talk about the importance of social media governance and discuss how Cedars-Sinai correctly implemented a social media governance program including process, challenges and lessons learned. In conjunction with the educational session which will take place in room W230A, we will be running a TweetChat using #hcsmGov. So join us in-person or on Twitter!
Here are the topics for the TweetChat: (#hcsmGov)
- Q1: What reasons for not participating in social media have you heard at your org?
- Q2: If social listening informs your social media strategy, where do you listen? What tools do you use?
- Q3: Policies are only the first step. How do you communicate policies and guidelines effectively?
- Q4: Is it possible to encourage employees to engage while still ensuring patient privacy is protected?
- Q5: How do you prevent mistakes while maintaining the real-time pace required in social media?