HIMSS recently announced their Social Media Ambassadors for 2016 and the list includes some of the brightest and most enjoyable people to interact with on Twitter. Each person on the list brings a unique perspective on how healthcare can, and needs to, transform for patients, providers and consumers.
The HIMSS Social Media Ambassadors for 2016 are:
- Andrew DeLaO | @CancerGeek
- Bill Bunting | @WTBunting
- Brad Justus | @Brad_Justus
- Brian Ahier | @ahier
- Charles Webster | @wareflo
- Colin Hung | @Colin_Hung
- Geeta Nayyar | @gnayyar
- Glenn Lanteigne | @glennlanteigne
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn | @healthythinker
- Janice McCallum | @janicemccallum
- John Lynn | @techguy
- Linda Stotsky | @EMRAnswers
- Mandi Bishop | @MandiBPro
- Matthew Fisher | @Matt_R_Fisher
- Nick Van Terheyden | @drnic1
- Pat Rich | @pat_health
- Shahid Shah | @ShahidNShah
- Steve Sisko | @ShimCode
- Tamara StClaire | @drstclaire
- Wen Dombrowski | @HealthcareWen
One of my favorite things about HIMSS is how social the conference is. Follow the HIMSS Social Media Ambassadors to stay updated on everything going on at the conference.
Social Media Ambassadors will be the lens through which you can virtually meet speakers and other health IT influencers, experience some behind-the-scenes action, see what’s new and exciting in the industry and learn some #HIMSS16Hacks from conference veterans – including but not limited to networking, social media tips, footwear and more.
Subscribe to the official HIMSS16 Social Media Ambassador Twitter List and let’s start talking about #HIMSS16.
Learn more about the Social Media Ambassadors in the original post from HIMSS.
Follow me @KateDTuttle