This blog explains the steps involved in creating KPI’s in Oracle Sales Cloud. KPIs are measurements that define and track specific business goals and objectives.
1. Login to Oracle Sales Cloud using the correct credentials and click on the Navigator icon
2. Click on the “Reports and Analytics” link
3. Click on the “Browse Catalog” button
4. Oracle Business Intelligence screen is displayed
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
Get the Guide
5. Click on New and then, KPI link
6. Click on the required Subject Area from the list of subject areas displayed
7. Enter the source of actual and target values for this KPI
8. Enter dimension values for KPI or allow each dimension to be prompted by user
9. Choose status label, color, and icon for different state ranges. The different state ranges are determined by defining threshold values between each state.
10. Create any custom columns for KPI and click on the “Finish” button.