microstrategy world 2019 Articles - Perficient Blogs
Blog

Posts Tagged ‘microstrategy world 2019’

  • Topics
  • Industries
  • Partners

Explore

Topics

Industries

Partners

MicroStrategy World: AI Best Practices and Real-World Examples

Christine Livingston, Chief Strategy for AI at Perficient spoke on AI best practices and gave some real world examples on how it would work. Where are analytics heading? Notice that while you spend a lot of time early on with descriptive reports, the higher up the maturity curve you go, the more you need tools […]

Read more

MicroStrategy World: Optimizing Healthcare with Mobile Analytics

Juliet Silver, Chief Strategist for Healthcare, presented on optimizing healthcare operations with mobile analytics. Healthcare Market Forces There are a number of market forces that influence healthcare Healthcare is about 17% of our GDP 25% of healthcare interactions will be exclusively digital by 2022 The remaining 75% will gravitate to coordinated real time systems delivering […]

Read more

MicroStrategy World: Going Mobile with MicroStrategy

Kevin Rosenfeld, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Intelligence at Alliance Bernstein, presented on their journey to mobile with key insights. Goal: find tends within Alliance Bernstein and get them to the right people This will walk through the AB Simon application. What it is and some tips or aha moments. Key Features: Read […]

Read more

Need BI? Get Trusted Analytics Advice by Experts, for Experts

When it comes to business intelligence, where do the experts go to learn? The answer is Perficient. Since the SIMON app launched, Perficient has been on the road with AllianceBernstein and MicroStrategy sharing how to turn analytics into action. At conferences and private events all around the country, the past few months have been full […]

Read more

MicrosStrategy World: TAP Air Portugal in Real Time

Rui Monteiro presented on how TAP Air Portugal is using MicroStrategy and embedding insight throughout the organization. The final result: the OCC dashboard.  TAP is on a growth curve. They are purchasing 40 new planes and need to get all the data on the entire network in real time and throughout the day. Challenge Show […]

Read more

Subscribe to the Weekly Blog Digest:

Sign Up