In 2018, Perficient acquired Stone Temple Consulting, an award-winning Boston-based $9 million annual revenue digital marketing agency. Read more about the acquisition here, and below you’ll find blog posts by our digital marketing experts from Stone Temple.
- Why Mapping User Needs is Critical to SEO – Here’s Why #251 - Google has been constantly making algorithm updates in the past couple years. Why? Has their focus shifted? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge goes through different Google algorithm updates since March of 2018 and explains why Google made these updates. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s Why. […]
- Why You Need to Make a Plan for Your 2020 Holiday Shopping Season – Here’s Why #250 - The COVID-19 pandemic has changed consumer behaviors in numerous ways. As the 2020 holiday season is fast approaching, we surveyed over 150 marketing executives to find out what they think is likely to happen this holiday season and how they’re preparing for it. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge […]
- How the Pandemic Has Changed Holiday Season Shopping - A Survey of Over 150 Enterprise Executives The world threw a major curveball at us back in March 2020 when COVID-19 erupted on the global stage. World economies and even our basic culture were thrown into disarray. Many businesses that could not adapt to the new environment were forced to close, and the great majority […]
- Why Integrated Marketing Campaigns Crush Single Channel Efforts – Here’s Why #249 - Integrated marketing campaigns can be challenging to execute, however, when they are done well, these synergies can lead to marketing success. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Brian Weiss explains why and how integrated marketing campaigns can be superior to single-channel efforts. Don’t miss a single episode of Here’s Why. Click […]
- Why Links Still Matter in 2020 – Here’s Why #248 - It has been known that links are a part of Google’s ranking factors. Is this still true in 2020? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge explains the impact of links on ranking and walks through some insights from his latest links study. Don’t miss a single episode of […]
- 9 Steps to Creating a Content Hub That Converts - People have been talking about content marketing for years. Creating web pages that generate leads and help move clients through the buyer’s journey can produce bottom-line results and be more cost-effective than advertising or other paid methods. The effects of good content marketing can be long-lasting, offering ongoing engagement while other tactics capitalize on shorter-term […]
- How to Build an In-Depth Content Model to Drive SEO – Here’s Why #247 - User intent has been the focus of Google’s core algorithm update in the past couple of years. They rank websites and web pages that serve user intent best. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge discusses how you can use an in-depth content model to really drive strong growth for […]
- The Top SEO Challenges in Healthcare - Over the past five years, SEO has become an increasingly more important channel for acquiring new customers. The advent of COVID-19 has only accelerated that trend, as people spend more and more time online. That impacts all types of healthcare companies, including providers, insurers, device manufacturers, and pharmaceutical companies. In this post, we’ll discuss some […]
- Why Enterprise SEO Is Different – Here’s Why #246 - Large brands usually have a great offline presence. But does this get carried over online? Would these large brands need to do SEO? In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge and John Dietrich explain how SEO is different for larger brands and what the keys to success are. Don’t […]
- Why Google Uses Machine Learning – Here’s Why #245 - Machine learning is always a hot topic in the search community, and there is still confusion on how and why Google uses machine learning in their search algorithms. In this episode of the award-winning Here’s Why digital marketing video series, Eric Enge and Jessica Peck explain why you need to understand how Google uses machine learning. […]
Most Read Posts
Enjoy some of our posts that get the most attention and readers:
- Google SEO Certification: Why Doesn’t It Exist?
- How Google’s Search Results Work: Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- How Are People Using Facebook? Survey of 325 Users
- Keyword Cannibalization and SEO: What You Need to Know
- Does Google Respect Robots.txt NoIndex and Should You Use It?
- How Does Social Media Affect SEO?
- Ranking Videos on Google and YouTube: Study Shows How They Differ
- How Many Pages Should Your Website Have? – Hardcore Marketing Video
- Does AMP Improve Rankings, Engagement, and Conversion?
- Does Author Authority Matter for Your Content and SEO?
- How Long Until Google Honors My Website Changes?
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and SEO
- The Complete Guide to Hreflang
- 15 Crucial Elements of an Informative SEO Audit
- Does Google Use Online Brand Mentions for Search Ranking?
- Rating the Smarts of the Digital Personal Assistants
- PR and Search Engine Optimization: What PR Professionals Need to Know
- Semantic Search and SEO: Everything You Need to Know
- Does Google Use Chrome to Discover New URLs for Crawling?
- How Much Does Google Index Twitter in 2018?
Looking for information on how Google’s search features impact clickthrough rate (CTR) within the search results? Check out our exclusive research which is based on the largest study ever assembled on this topic. See the full study here.