John Sisler is an Online Marketing Executive and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expert with digital strategy experience to facilitate implementations of SEO, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), link acquisition, link building, online advertising, and campaigns.
• Executive experience defining and implementing enterprise best practices by managing teams of business users, programmers, developers, web designers and business analysts.
• Avid interest in leading and emerging digital industry trends.
• Differentiates results by not only identifying ‘what’ can be improved with a site, but also ‘how’ to implement changes.
• This advantage has been proven in numerous successful implementations, designing complex digital strategies, while managing the work of SEO, marketing, web, and development teams.
• SEO across hybrid enterprise environments including: Organic white-hat SEO, PPC, campaign reporting (ClearSaleing, Google Analytics, webTrends), Social Media, Link Building
Clients include: Agilent, Borders, Campmor, Carlton Cards, Consumers Energy, Darice, Ford, Harry and David, Laidlaw, Marriott, Moen, Nationwide, Pratt&Whiteny, Progressive, Progress Energy, Rochester Gas and Electric, and TTI (Dirt Devil and Hoover), Sherwin Williams.